Nar-Anon Family Groups Mission Statement
The Nar-Anon Family Groups are a worldwide fellowship for those affected by someone else's addiction. As a twelve step program, we offer our help by sharing our experience, strength, and hope.
Nar-Anon Family Groups Vision Statement
We will carry the message of hope throughout the world to those affected by the addiction of someone near to them. We will do this by:
- Letting them know they are no longer alone;
- Practicing the Twelve Steps of Nar-Anon;
- Encouraging growth through service;
- Making information available through Public Information, Hospitals and Institutions, and websites; and
- Changing our own attitudes.